International Institute of Madrid - Offsite Classes
We are looking for a passionate, patient, and experienced teacher with excellent classroom management skills to lead dynamic class activities that reinforce speaking and grammar skills through American cultural exchange. The offsite American Friday program takes place in a primary school in Madrid. Candidates must have first-hand experience with American culture and must have lived and studied in the USA.
Due to the nature of the program, the teacher’s profile must include:
- Authorization to work in Spain
- Minimum 2 years classroom experience
- Minimum B.A. and TEFL
- Must speak American English
- Attended university in the USA
- Experience teaching CLIL, project-based, arts & crafts, and games!
-Available to teach for two hours on Fridays between 9:30-14:00
Pay rate is between 25-27€ per hour.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please put AMERICAN FRIDAY in the subject line.