ENGLISH EDITOR (USA)
Global Alumni is a company in the education and e-learning sector. We are a multidisciplinary team who are dedicated to the management of postgraduate programs from some of the best universities in the world (executive education, masters, certificates, etc.).
We are looking for English Editors (American) to carry out quality control and the editing of texts for the American universities we work with. In addition to this, we are looking for individuals who can manage deadlines and deliveries, all of this while providing support to various teams and departments.
· Editing texts.
· Quality control.
· Planning, coordinating, reviewing and editing content at a high quality.
· Content curation, to reach quality standards within our digital ecosystems.
· Reviewing and optimization of translations to English.
· Cultural adaptation of the content.
· Coordination with other teams in a transversal manner.
· Support to the Content Creation Department.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Great attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Efficient in resource allocation.
· Work under pressure.
· Proactive attitude.
· Ability to adapt to changes.
· Understanding the needs of the universities, professors and students from the different international markets.
· Solve. Propose. Do.
Training and Experience:
· Degree in English, Journalism, Translation and Interpretation or similar (e.g., Humanities degrees).
· Essential: Native/Bilingual level of English (American).
· Desirable: Good level in Spanish.
· At least 5 years’ experience in editing and quality control of texts.
· We value a master’s degree in EDITING or similar.
What do we offer at Global Alumni?
· Form part of a dynamic and growing team.
· Projected professional growth.
· American culture.
· Availability: immediately.
· Salary band according to experience and skills.
· Location: Méndez Álvaro (Madrid).
In order to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2453038838/
Please, make sure to specify your years of experience in editing and if you have a Spanish working visa or EU passport.