School Office Secretary
A prestigious British school is looking for a School Office Secretary in the Middle School building.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a fluent English speaker
• Be eligible to work in Spain
• Have experience in working in an office environment
• Be organised
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate positively with children, adults, parents/carers and external stakeholders.
• Have marketing experience
• Experience of working in a school setting would be an advantage but not essential.
• Well-developed IT skills particularly Microsoft Office packages
• Is positive, professional, self-motivated, welcoming and friendly.
• Is motivated to provide an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
• Full-time role (40 hours a week)
• Salary negotiable