Native, Qualified Teacher for 2021-22: €1445 gross per month
I'm Breandán, the director of Elite English Academy, a start-up academy in Pinto looking to grow our team. We’re on the lookout for experienced, qualified, professional teachers and we currently have three types of position available:
Kids Academy Teacher (Part-time)
10 hours in-class, 3 hours planning and prep (13 hours total)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced teacher to work with kids from 3-12 years and young teens from 13-14 years. The timetable is evenings from Monday to Thursday.
Teacher for our Adult Courses (Part-time)
11 hours in-class, 3 hours planning and prep (14 hours total)
We are looking for an engaging, experienced teacher to work with adults and older adolescents. The timetable is evenings from Monday to Thursday.
Teacher for Adult and Kids Courses
21 hours in-class, 5 hours planning and prep (26 hours total)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced teacher to work with the following student profiles:
- kids from 3-12 years and
- young teens from 13-14 years.
- adults and older adolescents
The successful candidate should be familiar with the Task-Based Learning approach and with teaching kids through games, tasks and songs. The timetable is evenings from Monday to Thursday, Friday mornings.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be a native English speaker
• Educated to degree level or above in Education, English or Foreign Languages
• TEFL qualified with DELTA, CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent
• 2+ years teaching experience
• Adult Teacher: experience teaching Cambridge exams KEY, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional and passionate about teaching and learning languages
• Full eligibility to live and work in Spain with N.I.E. and visa
• Ability to work in a team
• Technology savvy – able to use digital programs to deliver fun, engaging lessons
Salary and Conditions
- Kids Academy Teacher: €725 gross per month
- Teacher for our Adult Courses : €780 gross per month
- Teacher for Adult and Kids Courses: €1445 gross per month
- All positions start with a 12-month contract from September-August. Teachers are paid for each of the 12 months. All entitled holidays are paid.
- We recognise that planning and preparation is a key part of teaching, Therefore, planning hours are included within the work schedule and are paid at the same rate as teaching hours.
If you're interested, we’d love to hear from you! Please give us a call or forward us your CV.