International Institute of Madrid-Offsite Classes
*Offsite American Friday Classes to start in mid September*
We are looking for experienced teachers with excellent classroom management skills to lead dynamic class activities that reinforce speaking, grammar skills and participate in the American cultural exchange in a primary school in Madrid. Candidates must have first-hand experience with American culture in the USA.
The profile of the teacher must include:
• Minimum 2 years classroom experience
• Minimum B.A. and TEFL
• Must speak American English
• Required level of English (C2)
• Must have attended High School & College in U.S.
• Experience teaching CLIL, project based, arts and crafts and games!
• Available to teach on Friday’s, from 9:30-2:30pm
Must have residency and ability to work in Spain with a Social Security number.
NO Students Visas.
Pay rate is between 25-27 Euros per hour.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please put AMERICAN FRIDAY in the Subject line.