Native level English Teacher Required
Native level English teacher required for language academy in Arturo Soria. We are a well-established academy located close to Ciudad Lineal.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified English teacher to join our team for the coming academic year, with the prospect of remaining with us long term. We offer a 14 hour per week contract teaching students of all ages from kids to adults. Teaching in person in our academy, as well as in local schools.
Working hours are from 17:00-21:30 Monday to Thursday with classes also available on Friday afternoons and some lunchtimes. 121 are also available. We pay €16 per hour gross, plus holiday pay for Christmas, easter and all local and national holidays.
The ideal candidate:
• Educated to degree level or above
• Native level C2 English
• TEFL qualified with DELTA, CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent
• 2+ years teaching experience
• Experience teaching Cambridge exams KEY, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
• Experience teaching Trinity ISE and GESE exams
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional and well-presented
• Full eligibility to live and work in Spain with N.I.E. and visa
• French and/or German C1 or above
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Technology savvy – able to use digital programs to deliver fun, engaging lessons
To apply please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org