NaturEnglish is looking for English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet. We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
• Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
• Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
• Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
• Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
• Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
• Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
• Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
• Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
• Teach students to analyse and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
English Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a teaching role.
• Must be a First language English speaker.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
• Computer Skills.
• TEFL or CELTA certification is a plus
Please send the resume to email@example.com