Entry Level English Teacher / Monitor
NaturEnglish is looking for Entry Level English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet. We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
• Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
• Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
• Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
• Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
• Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
• Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
• Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
English Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be a First language English speaker.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Entry Level English Teacher if you have no prior teaching experience.