Kids&Us English teacher/coordinator
We are looking for a Kids&Us teacher to work as deputy academic coordinator. Spanish, a very high level of English and previous experience at Kids&Us is needed. The deputy coordinator will work hand In hand with the pedagogical management in the following tasks:
- Support to the teaching staff
- Monitoring of the student body
- Conducting exams and reviewing student evaluation reports
- Audits to the teaching team
- Stock management
- The substitution of classes when a sick leave occurs.
- Monday to Thursday: 4:00-8:30 PM. Fridays: 4:00-7:30 PM
- During the holiday periods of the course (Christmas, Easter, and July), the schedule becomes morning (8:30 AM-13:30 PM) and the work would entail teaching small groups of students during the camp, which takes place on those dates.
WAGES: 900€ (gross salary).
Working hours: 21 per week
Job Type: Part-time, permanent Contract.
Wages: 900.00€ per month (gross salary)