International Institute in Spain- Offsite Classes
International Institute of Madrid- offsite American Friday
We are looking for motivated, dynamic and experienced teachers with excellent classroom management skills to lead class activities that reinforce speaking, grammar skills and participate in the American cultural exchange in a primary school in Madrid. Candidates must have first-hand experience with American culture in the USA. Candidates should have experience working with primary aged students, grades 1-6.
The profile of the teacher must include:
• Minimum 3 years classroom experience
• Minimum B.A. and TEFL, Masters in Education a plus
• Native Speaker fluency
• Must have attended High School & College in U.S.
• Attention to details
• Experience teaching CLIL, project based, arts and crafts and games!
• Available to teach on Friday’s, possible shifts: 9:30- 11:30 and 9:30 – 12:30
Must have residency and ability to work in Spain with a Social Security number.
Pay rate is between 33-35 Euros per hour.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please put AMERICAN FRIDAY in the Subject line.