Teach English in a School in Madrid (Spain) – Start Now!
Are you a recent graduate looking for valuable professional experience in Spain? We are looking for a recent graduate to become a language assistant in a school in Madrid, Spain.
What does Meddeas offer you?
• Join a Spanish school to cooperate as language assistants
• Receive a course given by a Spanish University.
• Have health insurance covered by the program (EU citizens).
• Get a monthly allowance, more than enough for living in Spain as a student. 1050 euros/month.
• Have support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas, helping the language assistant in his/her task.
• Tasks: deliver conversational English lessons during the requested weekly hours; encourage oral practice in English ; explain the culture of your own country; help in other subjects such as science, art, music, drama or sport; act as a role model for correct pronunciation and grammar; and collaborate with teaching staff in creating teaching materials and planning lessons
Qualifications-Desirable candidate profile:
• Native-level English speakers.
• Recent graduates (last four years).
• Someone who enjoys working with children and / or young people.
• Energetic and imaginative.
• With no criminal records.
• Competence in the Spanish language is recommended, but not necessary.
Doubts? Interested? Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org