Teaching Assistant - La Moraleja
King’s College School, located in La Moraleja, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position Teaching Assistant to commence as soon as possible.
We value staff well-being and believe we have sensible policies relating to teacher workload, including marking and data collection.
Applications welcomed from candidates with experience and any relevant qualification in the EYFS
• be an excellent team player
• be dedicated to nurturing each and every child as an individual and ensuring they feel comfortable and safe in their learning environment so that they make excellent progress
• work under the direction of the teacher, but also use their own initiative when required
• be able to supervise the children during learning, snack times, lunchtime - indoors and outdoors
• be flexible and adaptable
• have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
• be organised and have excellent ICT skills, particularly in using Google Drive and iPads for online learning journals (we use Tapestry)
• be excited by the prospect of working in partnership with a school judged under the BSO framework to be “excellent in all areas” and explain what they can bring to that environment
• be able to adapt teaching methods to support and drive the progress of pupils whose first language may not be English
• be a dedicated team player, with a “can-do” attitude who contributes positively to the general working environment and have an eagerness to contribute to the wider life of the school
• be a reflective practitioner with a keen interest in their own personal and professional development and an enthusiast for participating in CPD and peer learning opportunities.
• be fluent in English and demonstrate highly articulate spoken, written & technical language
Please send us an updated CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org