Part-time Teacher of IBDP Spanish A - Language & Literature
King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence and student leadership, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position of Part-time IBDP Spanish teacher to join our teaching team on a permanent basis in August 2022.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers who would like to join our school located in the beautiful city of Madrid. Visit our website to find out more about our thriving King’s College community.
• A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
• Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
• Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum, the IB Diploma and recent developments
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
We are currently looking to appoint an individual who has:
• Achieved Qualified Teacher status (Applications from NQTs also welcome)
• A degree or equivalent in the subject to be taught
• Experience in A Level/IB
• Experience in teaching and the ability to motivate a diverse student body
• Strong IT skills