Senior CX Specialist (Native French Speaker)
We are looking for a native French speaker to expand our Customer Experience Team in Spain and to provide support to our online communities on Habbo and Hotel Hideaway in a full-time job position.
Our games are played by millions of players each month. Those great communities have questions, feedback, bugs, and complaints. You'll be responsible for answering customers' questions and complaints about our online communities. You'll assist our players in a friendly and polite manner and still keep the conversation light and pleasant. You will be performing localization and other communication tasks.
Main Responsibility Areas & Key Tasks:
- Leading the products .fr country sites.
- Handling local customers, legal, partners, parents, etc escalated and more complex issues.
- Local point of contact for NGOs, police, and authorities.
- Replying to customer service tickets.
- Handling player-generated abuse reports and help queries.
- Maintaining and updating local knowledge base (FAQ), customer service templates, and content filters.
- Training new staff members working on their product. Assisting with QA checks if required.
- Localization and communication tasks.
- Creating and executing content like games, competitions, stories, and marketing & advertisement campaigns.
- Country user care KPIs analysis.
- Implementation of safety strategy in line with company guidelines.
- Game bugs reporting.
* Native French Speaker with excellent communication skills (including grammar, spelling, syntax, typing, etc.).
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
* Direct experience with community-based Internet products is a definite plus.
* Customer Service experience.
* Confident and outgoing personality.
* Team player.
* Computer and Internet literate.
Sulake affirms that we believe in diversity and equal opportunity for all workers, regardless 5 Diversity Dimensions (Gender, Accessibility, LGTBIQ, Generations, and Culture). We recruit across diverse groups and consider all applicants and employees on an equal basis.
We offer a versatile position in an international environment. You will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled and motivated team of young professionals across Europe!