SECONDARY SCHOOL HISTORY TEACHER
We are looking for qualified History Teacher for Secondary Education to join our school located in Madrid.
We offer a full time position and permanent role.
Starting date: September.
- preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
- developing lessons plans and lectures;
- Preparing students for Cambridge exams.
- helping students understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
- marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
- researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- BA in Social Sciences, Humanities, History or related
- Master in Secondary education /CAP/ PGCE in Secondary Education
- C2 English level