Data Assistant (Part time) - FTE 0.5
The data assistant (Primary) is responsible for the entering data in the MIS in the primary school and the production of data reports from the MIS as required by the primary school. The successful applicant will also support the development of the new school timetable each year.
The appointed person will work closely with the Primary School leadership team and will be line managed by the Primary SLT. Full training in the school's MIS system will be given to the successful applicant.
Key responsabilities and accountabilities:
• Entering data in to the school MIS and producing reports for
staff and parents from the MIS.
• Assist and members of office staff to maintain the school MIS
as an up to date and functional data system.
• Supporting the annual development of the school timetable
including working with the data assistant in the secondary
school and the staff responsible for timetabling in the primary
and secondary school.
• Producing from the school MIS parental school reports and
other reports requested by staff
• Supporting with other administrative tasks in the school.
• Assisting with the organization and running of CAT iV online
assessments in the primary and secondary school.
• Contribute, as and when appropriate to the wider life of the
• Any other reasonable request from the Headmaster or Head of
• B2 level or higher in English & Spanish.
• Proficient in ICT.
• Highly motivated within the job post.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to cooperate and work as part of a team.
• Good organisational skills.