Enfermero/a para colegio
King´s College School busca un enfermero/a escolar para su centro ubicado en La Moraleja con nivel avanzado de inglés. Con nosotros tendrás la oportunidad de formar parte de una plantilla estable con buen ambiente de trabajo.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To provide care to all staff and students of the school by providing First Aid, listening assessments and providing medical supplies.
• To give medical attention to students when they are injured or suffer from acute illnesses.
• Referring students, staff or parents to other care providers.
• Interacting with parents and students.
• Managing the ‘Healthcare system’ in the school through record keeping, risk assessment and control, administering vaccinations and health assessment.
• Advising staff on how to deal and respond to emergency situations in school or whilst on trips.
• Keeping records for students treated and reasons, students referred to hospital, hospital admissions, accidents and causes and hospital referral.
• Health education.
• Teaching First Aid for the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
• Providing medical support and vaccinations for the Chamartín School.
• Giving medical advice to staff.
• Administering medication to staff and students.
• University degree and qualified as a registered Nurse/Midwife.
• Superior level of Nurse training.
• Superior level of Midwifery training.
• Advanced qualification in food hygiene.
• Superior level of First Aid training.
• Able to make decisions in a demanding environment.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills when dealing with patients.
• Ability to develop own learning by carrying out the job.
• Able to research the relevant information related to the job.
• Jornada a tiempo completo
• Salario según convenio
• Buen ambiente laboral