Speaking Examiner (English)
We welcome all candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Native speakers or Non-Native Speakers who hold a minimum accreditation of B2-C1 level of English.
• Must be permanent Spanish resident (or aim to stay in Spain for at least 3 years).
• Have availability for exam sessions:
o Midweek during the mornings and/or early afternoon, and/or
o Saturday mornings and/or early afternoon.
• Have more than 3000 hours teaching experience.
• Hold a degree qualification.
• Be TEFL qualified.
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com with a copy of your CV. (Non-native speakers: please include a copy of your official English accreditation.)