Secondary teacher of Mathematics ( Substitution )
Kensington School is seeking to appoint a Secondary teacher of Mathematics to join us on a substitute basis for an immediate start.
Kensington School is a successful British School in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid with around 1100 pupils aged 2-18 also offering a higher level Spanish education to university entrance.The school has excellent teaching facilities, friendly, hardworking and supportive colleagues and enthusiastic, high-achieving pupils.
The role is to teach Mathematics in Year 7-11, as part of a strong department of 4 teachers, with IGCSE teaching.
The role wil be for a full-time, substitution contract.
Applicants must have an entitlement to live and work in the European Union.
For details about the school, please visit our website (http://www.kensington-school.es).
• A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
• Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
• Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school