Teach English in Spain. Get Free TEFL Training. No Fees!
Do you want to gain international experience while getting a taste of teaching? Join our programs to teach English in one of the schools we collaborate with in Spain. Receive TEFL-related training and boost your resume by becoming a Language Assistant for the 2023-24 academic year.
Take initiative and help Spanish students develop English speaking skills through conversation practice. You will have the chance to create teaching materials and put them into practice with groups of students. It’s the best opportunity to share your home country’s traditions while embracing the Spanish culture! ????
Knowledge of the Spanish language and teaching experience is not required but would be helpful.
???? Main Highlights of an Unforgettable Program
- No fees!
- Placements in more than 300 schools all over Spain.
- €878 - 1,141 stipend per month, enough to live and travel in Spain as a young professional. The amount will vary depending on the number of weekly in-class hours, the maximum number of students in the conversation group, and your choice of accommodation.
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a Spanish host family.
- Free TEFL training included.
- Spanish public healthcare coverage.
- Paid school holidays.
- Awesome opportunity to learn Spanish and discover a fascinating culture.
- Ongoing in-country guidance from the school's tutor and Meddeas.
- Guidance through the visa process.
- Being a native-level English speaker
- Being a recent university graduate within the last 4 years:
o holding a +3 year university degree or
o holding a postgraduate degree related to Education or Linguistics.
- Being a current undergraduate student from a partnering university that will earn credits through this placement.
- Being energetic and proactive
- Having cultural awareness
- Having no criminal records
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Become a Language Assistant in Spain and let the adventure start!
???? Apply by filling out the online Application Form on our website: https://bit.ly/3Xuyxbq
You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org