Speaking Examiner (English)
NEEDED IN: Albacete, Cádiz, Castellón, Córdoba, Ciudad Real, Extremadura, Galicia, Islas Canarias (Las Palmas y Tenerife), Málaga, Murcia, Sevilla y Valencia.
We welcome all applicants who meet the following criteria:
• Need to have personal smartphone to input exam marks.
• Native speakers or Non-Native Speakers who hold a minimum accreditation of B2-C1 level of English.
• Must be Spanish resident (or aim to stay in Spain for at least 3 years).
• Have availability to administer Speaking Exams midweek and/or the weekend, during mornings and/or early afternoon.
• Have more than 3000 hours teaching experience.
• Hold a degree qualification.
• Be TEFL qualified.
• Responsible and capable.
• Good Attitude.
• Non-Native Speakers will be asked to demonstrate their official English accreditation.
Those interested in more information should email their CV/resumé and image of DNI/TIE to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all emails individually, in the order in which they were received. Your patience is appreciated.