Teacher of Music
King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence and student leadership, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position of teacher of Music to join our teaching team on a permanent basis in January 2024.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers who would like to join our school located in the beautiful city of Madrid. Visit our website to find out more about our thriving King’s College community.
Located on the outskirts of Madrid, King's College, Soto de Viñuelas is a vibrant, dynamic, and forward-thinking school which embraces diversity and is committed to ensuring success for all our pupils.
Rated “Excellent” in all areas in our recent Penta inspection, we have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of Music to join our highly successful team. We are seeking to appoint a flexible and creative practitioner with excellent subject knowledge and effective interpersonal skills, committed to building strong working relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and be fluent in English.
• Renowned as one of the world’s leading British International Schools
• 1,500 pupils aged from 20 months to 18 years
• Founded 50 years ago
• A track record of sending high numbers of pupils to leading Russell Group and Ivy League universities
• Superb facilities including a brand-new science building and sports hall
• Consistently excellent SAT, IGCSE and A Level results
• Situated in a purpose-built campus in a leafy suburb of Madrid, 20 minutes from the city centre and Barajas airport
• Member of HMC, ISC, and BSA; Inspected by Penta
• Flagship school of the Inspired King's Group (Madrid, Murcia, Alicante, Panama and UK)
• A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
• Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
We are currently looking to appoint an individual who has:
• Achieved Qualified Teacher status (Applications from NQTs also welcome)
• A degree or equivalent in the subject to be taught