Assistant Residental House Parent in Montgat-Barcelona
Up International Education is looking for two Native English speakers to cover two vacancies as Assistant Residental House Parent in a school in Montgat, Barcelona.
To monitor general Boarding routine
To care and supervise students and act in loco parentis.
To contribute to the activity program
To communicate effectively with parents, agents, management and teachers
To ensure the fabric of the House is taken care of.
- Schedule: 30h/week Monday to Sunday ( with two day off a week), specific schedule will be given to the candidates.
- Age groups assigned: SECONDARY
- Start date: immediate start
- Ending date: 30th June 2024
- Monthly grant: 700€/month gross plus full board accomodation included
- Full medical cover in the Spanish national health system.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Previous experience experience with children age 14-18 and in pastoral care will be an asset.
We'll gladly provide you with detailed information about this position