TEACH YOUNG LEARNERS IN CHINA: €27,000 AFTER TAX: START ASAP
€2,170 PER MONTH AFTER TAX: FULL-TIME UP TO 12 MONTHS CONTRACT: SALARY INCLUDES AN EXTRA €1,100 SETTLING IN TAX FREE ALLOWANCE + FLIGHT PAID: MEDICAL INSURANCE+ Z VISA
36 hours week
- MIXTURE OF CLASSES AND OFFICE
Maximum 14 students per class
Assistant for language translation in the classroom
-23-45 years old
-A first degree or equivalent
-TEFL or CELTA
-2 years English teaching experience in respective fields with references
YOU HAVE A PASSPORT OF:
Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Rep. of Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Wales or US
TO APPLY: NECESSARY POINTS IN CV:
-1 page CV (max) connected only to experience as an English teacher or skills relevant to English teaching and education.
1. -State clearly in your CV at the top: age, DOB + nationality
2. -A clear colour photo of your face (with a smile if possible)
3. -Mission statement of 100 words stating what makes you a good English teacher.
4. -Education should be placed at the top of the CV page under your name
5. -CV should be attached to email ONLY as a word.doc
Please write in your email response title “YOUNG LEARNER TEACHERS IN CHINA” in capitals.
A short cover letter is always desirable stating what makes you an interesting teacher. A bit more info than your mission statement.
Interviews for these positions will be online from Beijing in April and in Madrid in May and June.
Asset English works directly with our business partner and clients in China.
My name is Tony. I'm a CELTA qualified teacher with 10 years+ experience in Spain. I started Asset English with the belief that qualified teachers should be rewarded accordingly.
Director, Asset English (Madrid & Beijing)