Part-time English Teacher
We are looking for a native or bilingual English teacher dedicated to students' continuous improvement and development. Also, we require sociable people committed to the teaching profession and love working with young children and everything it entails. Candidates must be dynamic, fun, and feel highly motivated to teach.
Candidates must be able to perform the following tasks:
1. Provide daily English lessons utilizing Kids&Us lesson plan and methodology.
2. Daily preparation and organization of classes using teaching materials.
3. Daily completion of student follows up and attendance reports.
4. Daily cleaning and deconstruction of classroom materials
5. Completion of end of term student performance reports.
6. Completion of end of term material inventory count
7. Attend of monthly staff meeting
8. Attend of quarterly Fun Week activities
9. Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues and management
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Native English Speaker or Advanced or Proficiency level of English (C1-C2)
• A Minimum of 1 year teaching experience English or another language
• A Minimum of an Associate degree in any area, a TELF or TESOL Certificate
• Candidates with qualifications in Infant Education, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Translation and Interpretation, and other similar types of qualifications will be given preference.
• Copy of passport information page
• Copy of valid N.I.E ,T.I.E or applicable residency documents
• Copy of Social Security card or number
• Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual
• Relevant diplomas/certificates/certifications
Location and working hours :
• C / Valle de Enmedio, 15 local 3 (perpendicular to C / Ventisquero de la Condesa) 28035 Madrid – Madrid, Metro L7 (Lacoma), L9 (Mirasierra), Bus 49, 64, 134
• Monday to Thursday 5:00 pm to 8:00 PM
• Friday 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Please forward your resume to email@example.com by April 16th 2021.We thank all who express interest in the position. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Kindly write “English Teacher Vacancy” in the subject line of your email.