Secondary teacher of Mathematics
Due to expansion, Kensington School is seeking to appoint a Secondary teacher of Mathematics to join us on a permanent basis in August 2022.
Kensington School is a successful British School in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid with around 1250 pupils aged 3-18 also offering a higher level Spanish education to university entrance..The school has excellent teaching facilities, friendly, hardworking and supportive colleagues and enthusiastic, high-achieving pupils.
The role is to teach Mathematics in Year 7-9, as part of a strong department of 4 teachers, with IGCSE teaching available for the right candidate. The school is looking to offer the International Baccalaureate from September 2023.
Applicants must have an entitlement to live and work in the European Union.
For details about the school, please visit our website (http://www.kensington-school.es).
• A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
• Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
• Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
• The ability to offer Year 7-9 Science as a second subject would be an advantage.