Primary Teacher ( Key Stage 2 )
Kensington School is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join us on a permanent basis in August 2022.
Kensington School is a successful British School in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid with around 1250 pupils aged 3-18 following the English National Curriculum, also offering a higher level Spanish education to university entrance..The school has excellent teaching facilities, friendly, hardworking and supportive colleagues and enthusiastic, high-achieving pupils.
Applicants must have an entitlement to live and work in the European Union.
For details about the school, please visit our website (http://www.kensington-school.es).
• A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
• Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
• Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school