Summer Camp Academic Coordinator
King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position of Summer Camp Academic Coordinator.
Dates: June 15th – July 31st (Monday to Friday)
To apply for this position please fill in the application form at the following link:
Administrative and management responsibilities:
· Respect the guidelines set down by King’s College International.
· Ensure that the use of English is employed at all times with the children and staff at the school during the course.
· Be prepared to follow a flexible working timetable.
· Attend the Director’s Meeting in Madrid.
· Be part of the teacher selection process, conduct interviews.