Summer Camp Residential Monitor / Lifeguard
King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position of Summer Camp Residential Monitor/Lifeguard.
Dates: July 1st – July 31st (Monday to Friday)
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Staff must respect the guidelines set down by King’s College
S.L. (Staff Handbook).
• Staff is required to attend the Training Day/planning sessions
before the start of the Course.
• Staff is responsible for ensuring that they maintain good
standards of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
• The uniform provided by King’s College S.L. should be worn at
all times as well as suitable footwear.
• All staff should arrive on the agreed starting date (to be
• Staff should follow the Residential course timetable and be
punctual at all times.
• Be willing to work a flexible timetable.
• Be prepared to take on a “24 hour a day” duty role.
• Ensure that children are not left unattended during the pool
• Be responsible for the well-being of the children in the
• Supervise and manage children between the ages of eight to
sixteen years in the pool.
• Administer first aid to children when necessary.